Follow | Dashboard
ShauqiShiro

BIGBANG - Haru Haru
Saturday 14 January 2012 | 1 comments
Hi peeps!! I was talking a lot with my sister and then he opened blogs about the Anti-Kpop criticizing the artists and what I saw in the comments are....emmm...emmm... gnarly!!! Whoa lots of women in Malaysia are totally obsessed with their artists until there are killing threats going around. Whoa girls... u don't have to be that obsessed, and the haters, the artists don't even disturb u at all, so why need to say such mean words and vulgar words to them? Sincerely, I listen to K-pop too and I like Girls Generation very much. But i'm not in a stage of wanting to kill people for it. Whoops! I'm drifting away from my topic hahaha~~

SOOO..... Thanks to my sis, I want to introduce a good music to listen to from BIGBANG entitled "Haru Haru". Like always, a bit info about this band. BIGBANG is a K-pop band which consists of 5 members - G-Dragon, Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, and T.O.P... Their 1st hit single is "Lies" which is a good song too.. To those who which in case never heard of K-pop, K-pop is a blending of pop music with dancing choreography while singing from South Korea.. The band has a good vocals and fabulous rappers. Without wasting any time, just go and try to listen to it :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OAQ6RuYFGE&ob=av3e

Older Post | Newer Post
About Me



Hey Peeps!! I'm Shauqi and this is my Blog. I love hearing musics!

Tagboard


Big Clap