Follow | Dashboard
ShauqiShiro

Pendulum - Propane Nightmares
Monday 16 January 2012 | 0 comments
Hi guys! Now is the time to listen to a very amazing, magnificent, and absolutely mind blowing music! I introduce you to Pendulum! Pendulum is a drum and bass/ rock band from Australia. They only consists of three members which is Rob Swire (vocalist/synth/producer), Gareth McGrillen (bass guitar/DJ), Peredur Ap Gwynedd (guitar), Paul Harding (DJ), Verse(MC), and KJ Sawka (drums). in 2004, they produced an album entitled "Hold Your Colours" which is suprisingly become one of the most popular drum and bass musics ever sold. Their second album, "In Silico" was released in 2008 which contains the song that I want to recommend to u all which is "Propane Nightmares". It has a very good blends of techno sounds with guitars, not to mention their drums and bass too. This song was peaked No.9 in the UK singles chart. Their compositions of many instruments makes the song to give me goosebumps every time I hear it.

This is without a doubt one of the best songs that gave me tears by listening to it!! <3 <3 pendulum!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2KC1P9s6-Q

Older Post | Newer Post
About Me



Hey Peeps!! I'm Shauqi and this is my Blog. I love hearing musics!

Tagboard


Big Clap