Follow | Dashboard
ShauqiShiro

Coldplay - Charlie Brown
Saturday 17 March 2012 | 0 comments
Hi u guys, i haven't post musics lately because there is no internet connection in my dormitory and it sucks. Anyway, back to the music. In order to re-energize my spirits when i'm down, this is the kind of music that helps me to get through it. Introducing to you~~ Coldplay! One of my favorite bands of all time!! And the song is called Charlie Brown.

A little info about Coldplay - It is a British alternative rock band formed in 1996 by their lead vocalist Chris Martin and lead guitarist Jonny Buckland at University College London. At first, they named it as Pectoralz and then later changed into Starfish after Guy Berryman - their bassist joined. Will Champion joined as a drummer and the band is completed. They renamed their name as Coldplay in 1998. Their first hit is by their song called "Yellow" in 2000, from their album Parachutes. Next, they produced an album called A Rush of Blood To The Head which contains a very soothing and woeful music entitled "Clocks", that still remains on my top 10 all time favorite songs. I highly recommend u to listen to it if u have never heard of it. They later had many achievements and successes by their album X&Y, which became the best selling album on 2005, proceeded by Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends. The album resulted as their lucky penny to win the 51st Grammy Awards. Then, they produced their 5th album entitled Mylo Xyloto which one of the songs is the one that I want to recommend to you all; Charlie Brown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTFBJgnNgU4&ob=av3e

May I say that this is the kind of song which people nowadays should hear upon! <3 <3 <3 Coldplay.
The art of music is revived!

Older Post | Newer Post
About Me



Hey Peeps!! I'm Shauqi and this is my Blog. I love hearing musics!

Tagboard


Big Clap